“Nice & Quiet”

Ranked #101 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Shreveport, United States
“Nice & Quiet”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Check in was easy, staff very helpful, not crazy about the parking fee's ... but the parking attendants are very nice people. House keeping personnel are friendly and helpful. Didn't get the small refrigerator that was requested though. Nice place, would consider again if back in area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Paul C, Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your visit and found our staff accommodating! I apologize for the fridge not making it to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Rick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Extremely dirty/dated hotel and unaccommodating staff. Avoid at all cost the lower floors as you can hear any outside conversation (I was first above the patio/pool area; and later changed to get the same setup, above the entrance and next to the noisy elevators). Room service: beware if you are vegetarian as the "spinach quesadilla" is served with chicken (didn't care much, but another point they need to work on). I cancelled the rest of my stay after the first night, and front desk mentioned that management would contact me and 'compensate' with points - neither went through after 1 week. I continued my stay to the Hyatt Place next door - a MUCH superior choice!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Houstonian42, Thank you for your post. I apologize that we did not meet your expectation. The points you mention can take up to one month to post to your account. Please email me at Rick.burnette@hiltoncom and I would be more than happy to research this for you to make certain that they are credited
Warner Robins, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The DoubleTreeby Hilton hotel itself met expectations but I was hit with an unadvertised parking fee. I don't care how small the $10 per car may seem, that is dishonesty. Oh yea, my wife drove separately so you pay twice!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear David L.
Thank you for your review, I apologize that you were unaware of the $10.00 per night charge for parking. I have checked our branded website and it does have that information on both the home page and on all pages when one books a room. I am not sure what website you booked your room on perhaps you could email me at rick.burnette@hiilton.com so that if it was another website I can contact them to make sure the information is correct
Regards
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Two days in a row the room was not cleaned. We asked for service by phone and at the front desk and yet no response. 7:45 pm and room not cleaned. Very slow service still the restaurant. Except for the bartender, staff has been very unhelpful. Won't be back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jane C
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear jane thank you for your review, ther is no excuse I can offer on what happened. I can promise that we will work harder to make sure this dosent happen again. Again I apologize
Rick B
Northop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Good hotel with clean rooms and good service if you do not mind waiting a while for the shuttle bus. Good value too for one of the top Hilton brands. You may struggle to get an early meal or drink if you get there before 5pm.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Philip C, Thanks for the post! Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon
Take Care
Darien, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I expected better with the name Hilton and Doubletree involved. With the exception of the free shuttle (which generally ran late) my experience was more of what I would expect in a cheap motel. If you go, be sure to have a car available so that you can get somewhere to get food. Don't eat in house.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Sandra B. Thank you for letting us know about your visit. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We strive to offer a superior value in accommodations and hospitality. It is obvious that we failed to deliver the hospitality that we are capable of.
Benque Viejo del Carmen, Belize
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Needed a place to stay overnight for a connecting flight. It was a comfortable, convenient and affordable place. Front desk staff members were attentive. Free shuttle service and free wi-fi at the room were great.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Dear MartzFarm thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed your stay! We are look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Rick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#90 of 174 in Atlanta
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,649 reviews

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!