“Atlanta Airport Hotel”

Ranked #92 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Stow, Ohio
“Atlanta Airport Hotel”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was a great hotel located very close to the airport with great service. The gentleman transporting us to and from the airport were very nice and the service from the front desk was outstanding. The rooms were super clean and comfortable. I will definitely go back to this hotel when I need to stay over in Atlanta. Top notch.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Super102014,
Thank you for the post! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again!
RIck

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Sumner, Washington
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

A little snafu occurred while I was staying here - upon opening the bed to get in to go to sleep, crumbs were noted in my sheets - called and the night manager said she'd promptly send someone up to change them. 1/2 later an angry looking man shows up at my door and says he hears there is problem, I explain and demands to be shown the bed. He then sees it, says he'll be back ( comes back 1/2 later ) and he changes the bed with his buddy. Never even an apology !!! AND we're trying to get our 1 yr old to sleep !! Soo disruptive ! I would also like to add that our crib ( which was a pack and play ) was dirty. Couldn't even put my son in it because there was a mess of sticky substance down the side. I will say that the hilton brand is becoming a little inconsistent. All this being said the day shift front desk staff was very helpful in resolving the issue upon checkout. I do applaud them for being kind and at least apologizing. The nightshift crew was terrible.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Brandy W, Thank you for the review. I apologize for the problems you encountered, I will personally follow p with the :"night" crew to discuss this, I again apologize.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This location was given such a negative review that I was only expecting the worst. It goes to show that you have to experience it yourself. I travel a lot and I rate this location VERY GOOD overall. Everyone we came in contact with was patient, courteous and informative and some a lot more than others. Especially the staff at the front desk and at the Restaurant. My brother-in-law asked the Front Desk about a Microwave, the Hotel was sold out and he had to use the one downstairs. But, the next day (without him even asking), they provided him with one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear florinel948, thank you for the post, Really glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
North Richland Hills
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Nothing extremely troubling with the stay here - just an older property in need of remodeling. A little paint, interior and exterior would go a long way. I have noticed several of the Doubletree's are similar in older developed areas near airports across my travels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Michael N, Thanks for the review, We do have plans to remodel in the very near future, glad your stay was enjoyable.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I recommend, I rate it average because they still have to work in at least two things. First, from my first stay to this one they really improved parking, but it would be much easier for them just to put a gate (since they charge for parking if you are not HHonors Gold/Diamond) and have the valet to just take care of what is supposed to take. A little investment is all they need. Second, breakfast.. I feel like having breakfast in a Hampton Inn.. nothing against it, its ok, its free.. for me was free at this one too, but If I were going to pay for, I would expect more quality, better pastries and qualified people working there. Also, the pool area as well as the hot tub need some cleaning. Overall, great stay, staff really courteous, address a couple issues and will be always my choice when I stop by Atlanta.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Adrianors
rick b, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Adrianors, thanks for the review, glad you liked our new parking arrangement, we are constantly working to improve our level of service. We will to continue to strive for excellence and will work harder to address the issues you mentioned.
Regards
Florence, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of the public spaces in the hotel. For $125/night I expected a lot better quality for this price and because it was a a Doubletree hotel. The front desk and bartender were very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Marilyn L
Dear Marilyn L. thank you for the post, Glad the front desk and our bartender were of service to you. Thanks again
Carbondale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff were very courteous and professional. The room was lacking a refridgerator, but otherwise very nice. They have a restaurant and bar in the hotel. And, the bar has free drinks for guests between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Dan T
Dear Dan T, thanks for the review, glad you had a good stay!
Rick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#90 of 171 in Atlanta
Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!