W Atlanta - Buckhead
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,462 results
All reviewswhiskey bluecook hallrooftop bardavid michaelbliss productsroom rategreat customer servicethe entire staffbuckheadvaletsearcylobbyhipconciergemallmeetingmarta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2009

I've been to the W Atlanta in Buckhead before, several times... and have always been enjoyed my stay.
Even though I am not one to write reviews... I must say... this last time we visted the W, I was very happy. The staff are so friendly and accomadating. They made me feel like a celebrity. Everyone is so helpful and are genuinely concerned you enjoy your time there. My group of friends were from out of town and they were equally impressed with the service. From check in - to check out we truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2009

W Atlanta Hotel has a great vibe to it.....young, contemporary and upscale, but still a comfortable environment for a weary business traveler. The staff was superb, particularly at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Without a doubt, our stay in this hotel was our BEST STAY EVER in Atlanta. There are so many positive aspects of the hotel it is hard to know where to begin. Guests are greeted by friendly and engaging desk staff who make you feel welcome right away. The rooms are beautifully appointed, spacious and comfortable – even for 1 adult and 2 teen boys! There is meticulous attention to detail – we noticed that the rugs in the elevator said ‘ Good Morning’ or “Good Evening”.

Venturing outside of the room there is the great food at the restaurant with the attentive and kind wait staff. But this note would not be complete without a special ‘shout out’ to the kind bell man who made sure my sons got to the nearby Starbucks safely, or David Michael and his counterpart who made sure our boarding passes were printed and ready to go.

Travelling for business with children can be challenging, but the staff made us feel welcome, put our minds at ease and were gracious, caring and kind. When our travel plans bring us to Atlanta, we will surely be back.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2009

I celebrated my wife's birthday by getting a suite at this W location. The room was fabulous! The staff at the hotel was extremely helpful and friendly. We arrived after dinner and went upstairs to the Whiskey Blue rooftop lounge. It was packed and full of energy, music and fun. We truly enjoyed our time at this hotel and would recommend it for a great weekend in the heart of Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2009

The people who work at this hotel are some of the friendliest you will come across. Hospitality is the name of the game at this hotel and you wont be disappointed. I wont bother trying another hotel in Buckhead ever.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends