We couldn't think of a single flaw in this hotel. The owners are attentive, friendly and warm. Rooms are perfect, and the bar terrace overlooks a beautiful valley, the grandeur of which becomes progressively more impressive as the sun goes down (or perhaps, as the second wine glass gets filled). We had the €35 meal one of the two nights we stayed. It was completely worth the expense. A wonderful five course dinner. The pool is a refreshing end at the end of a hot Spanish summer day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Almunia del Valle is a boutique charm hotel situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park located in the municipality of Monachil, Granada, Andalucía. At just 8 kilometers form downtown Granada, the hotel gives the visitor the luxury to be able to enjoy a natural setting of the valley, surrounded by the high picks, and crossed by the river that gives its name to the village Monachil where light and silence claim our senses. The owners Jose Manuel Plana & Patricia Merino supervise daily and personally every detail, the high level of attention given to our guest by the hotel staff makes the stay in La Almunia an unforgettable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Almunia del Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Almunia Del Valle Hotel Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park, Spain