Stayed in this beatiful and isolated hotel in June with my family of 2 young children. The hotel is 25 min drive from Garanda city and used to be an old Cortijo (Andalusian farm house). We stayed in one of the newer rooms and quality is very good and clean. The small hotel also has a small pool. The staff is very friendly and food is good. For dinner will have to book in advance 1 day as the Kitchen only buys fresh items and does not keep them in the freezer. You only book the dinner without knowing what is the menu, whcih is a surprise the following day. The access might be challenging with a bigger car, as its road is quite steep and narrow up the mountains. Indeed a nice place to recommend and quite an unusual type of accommodation and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Almunia del Valle is a boutique charm hotel situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park located in the municipality of Monachil, Granada, Andalucía. At just 8 kilometers form downtown Granada, the hotel gives the visitor the luxury to be able to enjoy a natural setting of the valley, surrounded by the high picks, and crossed by the river that gives its name to the village Monachil where light and silence claim our senses. The owners Jose Manuel Plana & Patricia Merino supervise daily and personally every detail, the high level of attention given to our guest by the hotel staff makes the stay in La Almunia an unforgettable experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Almunia del Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Almunia Del Valle Hotel Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Monachil
- La Almunia Del Valle Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park, Spain