This was our third stay at this hotel. We were spoilt the first 2 times upgraded to a suite (lovely)! This march we had standard room, still very good but not quite the same. It was an attic type room with vaulted ceiling. They were having problems with the water system and we had to phone reception 3/4 times to get it sorted but they did after about 1 hour. We stay there for skiing and have stayed at Pradollano 3 times but the hotels there are not that good for the price and the 30 minute drive to the skiing is quite enjoyable. It is not a hotel for socialising etc but is a great place to relax after a hard day's skiing.The 3 course table d'hote restaurant menu was excellent for 25 euros but the bar menu is OK for our 3 day stay, but not for any longer. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granada Palace Suite Hotel Business & Spa is a superior 4-star hotel with 113 rooms. It has meeting rooms, meeting spaces, outdoor pool with chill out area, cocktail bar, restaurant, spa, gym, solarium and terrace superior.Granada Palace Suites Business & Spa 4 **** SUP has all the amenities of a 4 star city hotel mixed with the charm, comfort and relaxation in a location close to major tourist attractions of the province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Granada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ah Granada Palace Monachil
- Hotel Granada Palace Province Of Granada/Sierra Nevada National Park, Spain