La Casa del Viento
Andalucia Hotel(Lanjaron)
US$47
Hotel Nuevo Palas(Lanjaron)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Pool
Hotel Castillo Lanjaron(Lanjaron)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$80
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Alcadima Hotel(Lanjaron)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshome from hometrekking centrecasa del vientoannecasitacookingviews
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at La Casa del Viento. The rustic accommodation adds to the charm of the place. The rooms are all clean, well equipped and have views to die for.
Ann is a fabulous host who makes you feel welcome from the minute you arrive. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: You won't be disappointed by any of the rooms. Their rustic charm makes them all irresistible,.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank echo10
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I visited Ann, Scruffy and all the gang for the third time in July this year.
Ann is so warm and welcoming that it feels like a second home... nothing is too much trouble.
The weather was perfect for riding from Sarah's ranch just up the road.
Looking forward to next years visit already...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had ten days with Anne and her dogs/children Oscar and Scruffy. Through a recommendation we found this gem and we are already planning a trip back.. Do i want to say too much or keep it a secret! This is a guest house set up and so those looking for 5 star should stay near the coast.. But will miss an amazing spot and some of the cheapest tapa i have ever had in my life.. Eg in the town you buy a drink and it is free.. No way! And not just simple tapa.

We had a room by the pool and my daughter and i were in there all the time and even invented a new game.. Aqua ring ball.. Should be in the olympics soon.

My daughter started the trip fearing dogs and ended up being pictured lying down cuddling Oscar.. Thanks to Anne inviting us on her early morning walks she gradually fell in love with the dogs and Anne's infectious love of animals and the nature around added that extra to the holiday that you simply cannot buy!

We ate in he town often and cheaply, and my wife went riding up the hill with Anne's friend.. The views by all accounts were stunning. We visited the Alhambra which was 45 mins away and were blown away! My 5 year old walked round for four hours without whinging.. A record! But book to go at 8.30 before it gets too hot. I will say nothing re the shopping as i am still scarred, my wife had to buy another case to get it all home!

All in all a great holiday and very cheap.. We will go back.. Thanks Anne x

Ps look for the beer with a horse on it.. Very cheap and as good as san miguel!

Room Tip: Room buy the pool
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimghazeldene
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Very basic accommodation. Bathroom bins not emptied during entire stay which with the heat is unhygienic and disgusting.
Food cheap from Lidls - wine also! Some Spanish food other than one paella would have been a nice touch - since we were in Spain!
Ver very disappointing and I would never consider recommending to anyone.

Room Tip: ask not to next to next doors chickens
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed with Anne through the Caballo Blanco Trekking Centre and to be honest I don't think any of us gave much thought to our accommodation in the panning. HOW LUCKY WERE WE! We arrived and immediately realized we'd landed on our feet, Anne couldn't have been more welcoming, all the volunteers were friendly and interesting and we quickly realized that Anne is famous in the area for her fantastic cooking. We stayed in a sweet little room by the pool which had everything we needed. A few days here and we were all more relaxed than we have been in years.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family