“Horrific Experience! Do not go to this place to eat!”
Review of La Curva

La Curva
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Baza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrific Experience! Do not go to this place to eat!”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

On Christmas Day 2012, following a magnificant journey on the Swiss Glacier Express, our tour stopped in Andermatt for a couple or hours. The first place that we found open was Restorante La Curva, first impressions was that it was well presented, looked clean and nicely decorated. I ordered mushroom risotto, my sister ordered soup, my parents both ordered spagetti bolognese. My risotto arrived in a huge bowl and looked discusting, not resembling a risotto at all. It was very runny and yellow in colour and looked like a very runny rice pudding. Everyone thought it looked discusting including other passengers from our tour. I literally ate three spoonfulls and it tasted horrible too. I called the waiter to complain but he couldn't speak english so the manager came over. When I explained about me food he shouted at me, saying 'that is how risotto is made in Switzerland'. He then wiped his hands together as if he was wiping his hands of us and walked away shaking his head and shouting to other staff. He was so rude that we were totally taken aback. This was Christmas day! If he didn't want to serve customers then he shouldn't have opened shop on Christmas day. I have travelled the world extensively and risotto is one of my favourite meals. I spent Christmas Day in Switzerland last year, 2011 in Azora and I ordered risotto and it was delicious, not resembling the risotto that I had served to me in Restorante La Curva. I have never been spoken to in that way before and feel that this place should be closed down. As they could see that I hadn't eaten my meal, the least they should have offered is to remove it from the bill. My family and I left the restorant shaking and upset over what had just happened. My aim is to tell everyone, about our experience. Customer service is way down the list of priorities at this place. Sack the chef and sack the manager and staff - in fact just close the place down! I cannot express enough how terrible this place is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Granada, Spain
“A Fish Experience”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Terrific restaurant which apparently has several awards under it's belt. Not surprising! Whilst there is a menu - a selection of fresh fish is displayed on entry for selection by the customer, then choosing the style they prefer it cooked. Great friendly service and first class food.
Highly recommended and certainly 5 star.

Visited March 2012