I had a great week here at the end of April. I had an amazing sea view and a half board deal that was second to none. The hotel was great - a bit tired re. decor - but the facilities were good. The food was plentiful but nothing particularly special, but this wasn't a problem as there were a myriad of great eateries nearby. The location was spectacular and within easy walking of the beach, town centre and the supermarket next door. It was peaceful and relaxing - until 1st May which was obviously the start of the Spanish holiday season, and the hotel was full - and very busy. I would definitely return - Almunecar is really beautiful, but it would be before the holiday season.
As there was a language problem (my poor Spanish and the staff's poor English) I would like to suggest that the hotel and/or town develop a newsletter or up-to-date website which tells visitors what is on, where and when, including opening times. This would enable tourists, like myself, to get the most out of this really wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Almunecar Playa SPA Hotel enjoys a beachfront location, behind the seafront, just minutes from the old quarter of Almunecar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Almunecar Playa Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almunecar Playa Hotel Almunecar
- Almunecar Playa Spa Hotel Province Of Granada, Spain