“Spoilt for choice!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
London
“Spoilt for choice!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Fantastic choice of ice cream and so delicious.
I'm not ashamed to say I went there every day of my week long trip to Almunecar!
So many flavours to choose from but be warned if you see one you fancy try it as they do tend to mix it up flavour wise.So don't trust it to luck that they will have it two days in a row!

Visited July 2013

Fuengirola, Spain
“Just the Job”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Hi,
We are staying in Almunecar and read the reviews about this ice cream parlour and thought why not give it a try, we where not disappointed in any way, after paying and using theirs services we were leaving and noticed that they had Mango Ice Cream, the lady gave my wife and I a spoonful, after one taste we will be back soon

• Visited June 2013
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream....from Gelatolina”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

If you're looking for delicious, high quality ice cream the question is not ''where to go?'', but ''what to have?''. Gelatolina's wide variety of flavours including all the classics as well as plenty of surprises means there really is something for everybody...from the richest, darkest chocolate to the sugar free ice cream,from the frozen yogurt to the crepes, from the milkshakes to the capuccino, it's well worth it.
As well as this you, get great service in a great location, and I cannot wait to go back.

• Visited May 2012