Stayed in the Playacalida and it was wonderful. Staff friendly, great buffet breakfast, and the most wonderful infinity pool! Highly recommended and have booked to go back next week.... I hate the English reviews where they expect the staff to speak English! It's the Costa Tropical, it's Spain, it's not the Costa del Sol which is taken over by the Brits and you will get your English spoken everywhere. If Spanish people came to Brighton would they be catered for in Spanish? If you don't want to be with Spanish holiday makers, or if you want an "English" holiday in the sun then go to Torremolinos, Benalmadena or Fuengerola......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granada's Costa Tropical is characterised by having a warm climate all year round, abundant natural resources, kind, friendly locals and excellent connections with the rest of Andalusia and the Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Playacalida Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playacalida Hotel Almunecar
- Playacalida Hotel Almunecar
- Playacalida Spa Hotel Almunecar, Province Of Granada, Spain