Good sized room with a good view from the balcony. Coffee pot, refrigerator (no microwave), toiletries in wall dispensers, shower, no tub. Decent linens and comfortable bed. Overall construction is showing its age--no noise insulation and the floor felt soft (I'm not that heavy) under the carpet and tile. But it's the perfect location to view a sunset or get an early start on your day in the park without having to drive in from Cortez or Durango. Very friendly and helpful desk staff. We had a normal checkout because we had planned to leave 1 October, but the crew was really working hard to find alternatives for disappointed customers subject to the government shut down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge