These huts are just about ok. They need a refurb. In ours the shower kept dripping & as the curtain did not reach the basin the floor got wet. Tiles were cracked & I suspect the wooden floor was rotten in places. No TV but that didn’t bother us. Eating is at the ‘fine dining’ restaurant or café style in the tourist shop.
Unless you wanted the convenience of being here early in the morning for trail walking I would not stay here again. If you do stay here make sure you have a torch as the pathway light at night (to & from the restaurant) is inadequate. It can be a bit of a walk so if you are susceptible to altitude sickness walk slowly!
We were lucky enough to have a hut on he end as the walls are thin. No bath and the shower is small. WiFi just about exists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge