We have stayed at park lodges in Yellowstone (Cascade Lodge) and Yosemite (Lodge at Yosemite Falls) and enjoyed them. We expected a similar quality room, but discovered their standard room should be called their micro room. There was only enough room to walk around two sides of each of the two queen beds in the room. The bathroom was even smaller: the shower is a small stall with a glass door with barely enough space to open and close. On the up side, the view from the private baloney is amazing. And the Far View Lodge is in the park, eliminating the half hour drive in and out of the park each day. If you plan to spend all day exploring the park, enjoy the balcony, and only sleep in the room, then a standard room might work. But if you want space, don't book a standard room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge