“Nice breakfast”

Far View Terrace Restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Casual food-court setting features build-your-own breakfast burrito and omelet station, a yogurt bar and standard breakfast fare. For lunch, daily specials including our signature Navajo Tacos, build your own sandwich bar, a pasta bar and salad station.
Stillwater, New Jersey, USA
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Good food with a beautifull view from the top of Mesa Verde. Gp to the left to the buffet if you don't want to wait in line for the omlette at breakfast.

Visited June 2014

Plano, Texas, United States
“Imaginative Food for a National Park”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We were surprised that a National Park vendor (ARAMARK) would serve such imaginative and robust food in a cafeteria-type setting. The Navaho Taco ($8.95) was full of flavor and the Southwest Lasagna ($8.95) was tasty and solidly spicy. Great panoramic view of the highh desert. Overall, good experience.

Irvine, California
“hold you breath & pray hard”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Where my hand was burned by the toaster. Someone adjusted the temperature to the high level, when I picked the bagel that My hand got burned. I was surprised that the restaurant even allowed the customers self-service on that dangerous level. I have complained to the young male manager who simply apologized lightly, it seemed to be my own fault to get myself hurt. When I asked for some medicine to heal the pain, he gave me some cheap stuff which did not work much.
I was surprised that he did not even offer me a free cup of coffee or sort of small treat like other restaurant manager would certainly do. He walked away in 5 minutes, generously gave me his time for my tiny odd deal. With the West facing oven-heated room, I could not convince myself to go back to that park. We were poorly treated from the lodging to the restaurant. The worst was we have complained numbers of times afterwards, nobody even responded to us. I always admire those visitors gave them good rating, those visitors had super good luck or super kind attitude. The park service may have been improved since we went there 2 years ago(2012), but I still periodically read some reviews sharing poor experience just like we did. Travel on on your own risk. I believe that nothing changed there, on your own luck.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank twn303
Snellville, Georgia, United States
“The food was good at Mesa Verde”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We found the food very good at Mesa Verde. There was a good selection and you could eat pretty healthy.

• Visited July 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“It Is What It Is”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

On the one hand, you can get an edible, hot meal here so you don't have to worry about lugging along your own picnic lunch and keeping food and drink cold. On the other hand, the food just isn't that great. It self-consciously leans toward southwestern fare with attention to preparation more suited to a Burger King than a good restaurant - which is curious, considering what look to be top-rank facilities. It will do in a pinch, but I'd really question anyone who really liked the food here.

• Visited June 2014