“Good Italian food at reasonable prices”
Review of Comella's

Comella's
Ranked #28 of 48 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Denver, Colorado
“Good Italian food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I've been to this place four times in the last six months and have always come away feeling fed and happy! The sauce here (my preference is meat, but I've had pesto and Alfredo...there are a few others) are excellent. The pasta varieties are all available...sometimes in one dish called a "Mess!" I've had their meatball sub and their cheese pizza...both quite good. I'm not sure how they can offer the cheese pizza for $5, but it is a great cheap lunch for two to four people. I especially like the availability of Pellegrino water so that I can have a drink without calories or chemicals. I have not been to the other Comella's in MA, but the Concord restaurant has a nice feel to it, being located in an old wooden house. This is a good stop in a nice walking town that has lots of retail. Eat here and save your money for the shops!

• Visited December 2012