I'm surprised in reading the reviews at how much people love this place, as we had a terrible experience. We were visiting from out of town and thought it looked like a fun place, so stopped for lunch- I have a food allergy which I identified upon ordering and specifically asked if the dressing on the salad I was having was ok- the person taking the order checked with the chef and came back and said it was fine. Upon receiving the salad, I again walked back up to the counter because I was concerned about the dressing and was repeatedly told that it was fine for my allergy. I took a small taste of the dressing and realized I indeed was correct in being wary as I began to have a reaction within moments. In the time while I was dealing with the dressing, my husband was eating his pasta with sausage and realized that the sausage had not been cooked through. We left promptly so I could take a bunch of benadryl to handle my reaction. To his credit, the guy taking the order was great about checking multiple times with the kitchen, but whoever was cooking obviously didn't know what they were doing.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.