“Long time favorite”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Long time favorite”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The New London Style Pizza has been a favorite for a very long time. If you like Greek-style pizza with a thin border and a crispy crust then this will become one of your favorites too. In addition to the pizzas, the subs stand strong. The toasted Italian with oil+vinegar and hots is very good, although at some point they went away from the piccalilli style hots to the banana pepper style hots, a step down in my book.
That said, it is hard to go wrong here, they are courteous, efficient and the food is fresh.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank John R

Amherst, New York
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

After a day of following the Revolutionary War trail, pizza sounded like a good idea! Stopped here, ordered a Hawaiian and it was ready quickly and really goid!

• Visited April 2014
Carlisle, Massachusetts
“Best pizza in town - right across from commuter rail”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Wonderful, large pastas and pre-made salads (the greek salad has huge slices of feta with olives and peppers). Good mozzarella garlic bread, but great fresh pizza, both in-house and to go. Standing glass-doored soda cases supply a variety of bottled drinks, and the decor is simple, but welcoming, esp. on chilly winter evenings. Several large, historic photos of Concord decorate the walls.

Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Not my style of pizza”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

There are two pizza places across the street from each other and you have to choose: New London or Sorrento's. I didn't know any specifics but were told both were good. If you like more doughy-style pizza, then New London could be your place. It just wasn't mine. I like thinner, Brooklyn-style crust and I found out later that's what Sorrento's offers.

I did like that I could choose my own pizza toppings and that they offered artichokes. The pizza crust was greasier than I prefer, but generally ok. I can tell that there are loyalists, but it's not for me. Additionally the staff were not particularly attentive, and the whole place smelled like moth balls. Thankfully I took the pizza to-go, but I can't imagine trying to eat there!

• Visited August 2013
Bethel, Connecticut
“Just doesn't do it for me”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times. It's ok but there is better, there always is some where. I found it to be a bit too greasy this time. I also couldn't find plastic utensils any where. Found that strange. How do you eat a salad?

Again not a bad place at all, just not my favorite pizza, I will give it another try.

• Visited June 2013