“Hidden Gem in Concord”

Sorrento's Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I often visit Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge and found this great pizza shop close by. This is your classic pizza shop - atmosphere is very casual. The dough is fantastic and the pizza is more thin crust, delicious sauce and many toppings. I have sensitivity to garlic, the tomato basil spinach had too much garlic for me. The chicken broccoli was perfect. Also loved the buffalo chicken. Also offers a wide selection of pastas, sandwiches, and salads. Will be back!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

You would think that living in the Northeast with a large Italian population that good pizza would not be hard to come by. But we have found that there's a lot of so-so pizza out there. However, Sorrento's in the best we've found.
The crust is good. The toppings of good quality and many choices.
But they don't have ice or fountain drinks, which I hate. I want to drink a large diet coke on ice with my pizza and that's not possible here.
So, I either take my own ice or fountain drink into the restaurant, or we order the pizza to go and eat at home, where ice and diet coke are plentiful.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

They offer "dine in " or "take out" - I used their take out service. Fine selection of very warm, fresh tasty pizza. Nice tomato sauce, authentic flat bread all cooked in brick-ovens. They also offer a full selection of hot and cold subs and wraps, salads and pasta.They also offer full or half fine Italian party platters.They are attentive to anyone with food allergies.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

If you are looking for a place to get a quick take out in the Concord area (they are few and far between) then Sorrento's is the place for you. Great pizza.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Unusually varied menu for its type, delicious food
Warm, cozy atmosphere
Very, very busy; staff efficient