“Beautiful food and beautiful people”

Restaurant Aiguaclara
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Begur
Price range: US$28 - US$35
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy dinner in our cozy and romantic Restaurant with good music, warm lighting, looks, smiles and with all the flavor of Mediterranean cuisine ... Sleep in a Colonial Mansion 1866. 10 rooms full of detail in a magical atmosphere.
London
“Beautiful food and beautiful people”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I celebrated my best friend's birthday here and i'm still dreaming of the tuna tartare! The food and service is fantastic. My main course was a fillet of beef, which literally melted in my mouth and had my fellow diners green with envy (even though their food was absolutely delicious too!) Not only is the food and wine fantastic, the general atmosphere and ambience is also incredible. They made the whole evening so special for our celebration. It's my second visit and i'm already planning my third! thank you for the most wonderful evening x

• Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We went here for my 40th birthday dinner on a recent trip to Begur, we were staying in the hotel and my sister, with help from the owners Clara and Joan organised a brilliant night.
Food was lovely, tunes (mixed up by Joan) were brilliant (especially Stevie Wonder as they brought out my cake), the restaurant has a really amazing atmosphere. Really special night, ended with nearly the whole restaurant on the dance floor.

We came here for drinks at the end of every night during our stay, its a great spot to kick back and relax with fab music, lovely staff and great friends. Try and gin and tonic's - which come in a glass resembling a fish bowl! Those went down far too well!

• Visited June 2014
“You need to try it!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner tonight thanks to Clara and her husband! Beautiful decor, great service and exceptional food...wow! Live music on Thursday added more magic to our dinner. You have to try this restaurant, we definitely want to come back!

santa barbara, ca
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Thursday nights they have a Jazz duo that is fantastic! By the end of the evening everyone was up dancing. Dinner was delicious, I had the pork cheeks which were amazing and my husband had the chicken curry which he liked. The owners are warm and welcoming and completely hands on along with a great wait staff you are well taken care of. It was one of our best nights out on a 4 week trip through Spain.

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Tuna Sashami and mixed green salad hit the spot. Service was tremendous plus they had great live music. Emilio and Esther were quite a treat. Traditional Spanish music blended with jazz. Highly recommend!

Visited May 2014