“Wonderful”

Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Begur
Price range: US$27 - US$33
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy dinner in our cozy and romantic Restaurant with good music, warm lighting, looks, smiles and with all the flavor of Mediterranean cuisine ... Sleep in a Colonial Mansion 1866. 10 rooms full of detail in a magical atmosphere.
London
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed at the hotel for the second time this year and ate in the lovely restaurant. It was my sister's birthday and the wonderful owners made the night extremely special for us all and we were treated as part of the family. The food was delicious and the atmosphere fantastic...we tore up the small dance floor after our meal, dancing to some great tunes. All the staff were lovely and the service great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely place and can't wait for my third visit!

London
“Beautiful food and beautiful people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I celebrated my best friend's birthday here and i'm still dreaming of the tuna tartare! The food and service is fantastic. My main course was a fillet of beef, which literally melted in my mouth and had my fellow diners green with envy (even though their food was absolutely delicious too!) Not only is the food and wine fantastic, the general atmosphere and ambience is also incredible. They made the whole evening so special for our celebration. It's my second visit and i'm already planning my third! thank you for the most wonderful evening x

London, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We went here for my 40th birthday dinner on a recent trip to Begur, we were staying in the hotel and my sister, with help from the owners Clara and Joan organised a brilliant night.
Food was lovely, tunes (mixed up by Joan) were brilliant (especially Stevie Wonder as they brought out my cake), the restaurant has a really amazing atmosphere. Really special night, ended with nearly the whole restaurant on the dance floor.

We came here for drinks at the end of every night during our stay, its a great spot to kick back and relax with fab music, lovely staff and great friends. Try and gin and tonic's - which come in a glass resembling a fish bowl! Those went down far too well!

“You need to try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner tonight thanks to Clara and her husband! Beautiful decor, great service and exceptional food...wow! Live music on Thursday added more magic to our dinner. You have to try this restaurant, we definitely want to come back!

santa barbara, ca
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Thursday nights they have a Jazz duo that is fantastic! By the end of the evening everyone was up dancing. Dinner was delicious, I had the pork cheeks which were amazing and my husband had the chicken curry which he liked. The owners are warm and welcoming and completely hands on along with a great wait staff you are well taken care of. It was one of our best nights out on a 4 week trip through Spain.

Visited June 2014