We spent two nights here on a tour of Spain. The Parador is a bit hard to find by car but well worth the effort. We requested a room with a balcony and a jetted tub. Room 302 is one of only four rooms on the third floor. It was huge with two terraces. One terrace was very large with a shower, lounge chairs and a table. The views of the Mediterranean were spectacular. The bathroom was very large with a round jetted tub and a separate jetted shower unit. We liked the breakfast buffet. Great area to walk around, rent a kayak. Drive to Begur to enjoy the quaint little town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur