Hotel is one of Paradores iconic hotel located on a ridge next to the Mediterranean see - Costa Brava. Rooms feature views either to the open sea or in the bay of Aiguablava, a small village. The Hotel waas built in the 60ies hence the style is quite typical for the area with wide structures in concrete and glass. Hotel lobby is wide open, large corridors are characteristic. The Restaurant's menus provides typical dishes from the region, but variation is limited. AC in the restaurant was out of service. The service is in general very friendly, restaurant service is sleepy. Lovely beach access in the bay of Aiguablava. WIFI access often week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur