We spent a whole week at the Hostal Sa Rascassa and ate at the restaurant 3 times. I remember each meal really well, and the wines that went with them. The razor clams, mussles, tuna tartare, steak, and piedras de chocolate, and goats cheese and honey were all great choices! The breakfasts were equally fresh and delicious and hosted by the lovely Angela who was a great person to start the day with. Oscar was helpful and pointed us in the right direction for some pottery we wanted to buy, and is clearly passionate about the place and the food.
I would give this place Excellent if the rooms were a bit bigger and not directly above the restaurant. It was a great atmosphere but sometimes a bit noisy late night.
Hope to come back here one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five twin rooms: with bathroom, heating and TV; and no telephone! mediterranean cuisine restaurant. Under the pine trees, by the sea shore, at Cala d'Aiguafreda. No bars or discos within 2,5 miles; and plenty just at 3. Cosy atmosphere. Open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Sa Rascassa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Sa Rascassa Hotel Begur
- Hostal Sa Rascassa Begur, Spain - Costa Brava