My wife and I have visited this beautiful area around Begur on the Costa Brava for the last ten years. Sa Rascassa is owned and run by Oscar and his wife and they serve the most wonderful simple food, probably the best in the area. It is locally sourced and prepared with care and passion. So much bland cooking is disguised by presentation. At Sa Rascassa it is all about the food and friendly service. You can lunch or eat in the evening and take a great walk along the coastal paths. Do miss this little gem.
Mark and Teresa Stanton Norwich UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five twin rooms: with bathroom, heating and TV; and no telephone! mediterranean cuisine restaurant. Under the pine trees, by the sea shore, at Cala d'Aiguafreda. No bars or discos within 2,5 miles; and plenty just at 3. Cosy atmosphere. Open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Sa Rascassa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Sa Rascassa Hotel Begur
- Hostal Sa Rascassa Begur, Spain - Costa Brava