We traveled to Costa Brava in May and chose Galena Mas Comangau for our 3 nights stay. We chose Begur as it is centally located to places we wanted to visit.
We loved Galena Mas Comangau for its very personalized service. Our room had patio with table, chairs and umbrella. The room was big enough. The bathroom had modern fixtures.
Miguel (the Owner) speaks English and he provided us with all information we needed.
The restaurant id beautiful. Food is great. You do not have to go anywhere else for dinner.
Town is a short walk away. Beaches just couple minutes away by car.
The only thing I wish we had in the room is the patio door screen. We left the door open (just a tiny crack) at night for nice breeze and had a visitor (neiborough's cat).
GPS is not working there properly. Better ask Miguel for directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the village of Begur in the heart of Costa Brava is Galena Mas Comangau Hotel-Restaurant.. A converted catalan Farmhouse dating from the 18th Century.Our Hotel located in a peaceful area of Begur, five minutes walking from the city center, and very close to the best beaches and golf courses in Costa Brava ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galena Mas Comangau Begur
- Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau Begur, Spain - Costa Brava