“Better than expected”
Review of Coco's - CLOSED

Coco's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were just looking for something that wasn't fast food, Asian, or Mexican and was open. I never expect much from Coco's, but this visit was much better than I have experienced in other places. My wife and I both meals that were tasty. The portions were better than average, and the prices were good. I would like to have been able to buy a beer, but this location did not have a license. The staff were friendly, and the service above average.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

One had the fish and shrimp platter the other had fish and shrimp. The platter was OK but the fish and shrimp was luke warm and insipid. The fried fish was not cooked to the standard I would have expected.

The staff were friendly and efficient and the restaurant was in easy walking distance from the hotel but there must be better places to eat in Barstow.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

After a very long car ride from Las Vegas we wanted something quick, easy and tasty with minimum hassle. We got exactly that in Coco's in Barstow and the staff were happy to take us in even though it was late on a Sunday night. The food was very good and the staff were pleasant. Good value for money. Not really much else to say than that!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Lovely food, good value, could just have been a bit hotter! My son had the rib roast which was delicious. Had some nice house wine. Only shame was that they had ran out of most of the pies and my son was desperate for some dessert!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stayed across the road and we ate dinner and breakfast here.
My husband and I had to try a pie each for desert for tea.
For breakfast I had blueberry pancakes! Very reasonably price too.