“Excellent and safe place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Barstow-Outlet Center
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel was wonderful. I found myself on the road while the sun was going down, which as an elderly female who travels alone is not something that usually happens. The staff, service, cleanliness of the rooms was such a welcome treat! After being so anxious about finding a safe hotel for the night, I slept really well. If I am ever in this area again, this is where I will be staying. They also have an excellent assortment for breakfast.

Room Tip: I asked for a room close to the office where I always like to stay when I travel solo and they were...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Barstow-Outlet Center

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great staff, rooms, clean, friendly, priced fair, will always stay at Holiday Inn Express after this visit, had never stayed with you before, thank you! We had a family exergency and ever staff member went out of their way to help us out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Very clean rooms, great breakfast selection , very friendy and efficient hote staff! Love my stay - no problems! Staff were very accomodating and helpful. Breakfast items are varied and there are lots of different selections to choose from. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The front desk staff is great. They greet you with a smile which is nice after a stressful day. The staff in the breakfast area were helpful and the coffee was fresh. Keep up the
GREAT SERVICE God BLESS.

Room Tip: Get a room facing yhe pool area. It's opposite the highway noise, whivh is not the much of an i...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2014

While my house was being worked on, I needed a place to stay for 2 weeks. I contacted this Holiday Inn before any other hotel. The price they quoted me was excellent. The work ethics of everyone there was over and above the other hotels in the area. The grounds, the rooms, the hotel were all very clean. This is a hotel that I will visit again. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I often stay in this area on the way from one place or the other, or when visiting the Mojave National Preserve. On my recent trip, I stayed in this hotel for the first time and found it to be very good, with a large, spacious and quiet room, a good view, and usual amenities. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hot breakfast standard but good, and the price reasonable. Keep in mind that Barstow is expensive, which seems counter-intuitive, but it's an only game in town kind of place, so be prepared. Reserve well in advance.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This team is great! Everyone on board from Wesley, Nichole, to Executive Room Inspector Joann, and all staff encountered always received us with a smile. They had a nice manager's reception during the week, which i heard Nichole has improved her slicing skills ;) , it was very inviting. My partner and I always pass by to see our friends and family in LA and always had the temptation to stay here. Boy, we are glad that we did! Great job to everyone and maybe we will see you again soon! BTW The Hilton property behind them had horrible service upon walk in and we walked back out...Stay here!

Room Tip: Stay in a room facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple