Rodeway Inn Barstow
Economy Inn(Barstow)
  • Pool
Budget Inn(Barstow)
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleseggs to orderpride of ownershipfamily runbhindicontinental breakfastroom was cleanchoice hotelsroad tripa great staylas vegasa ground floor roomwould definitely stay here againstayed here for one nightair conditionerrefrigerator and microwavegreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We drove through and stayed the night here. It was clean, comfortable and at $69, very affordable. The owner is a nice lady and there is a decent free breakfast (coffe, juice, cereal, bages, fruite, etc). Would definetly stay here again if we were passing through.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I stayed here last spring and loved it so I made a point of coming back this year. I was not disappointed. There is a family atmosphere to the place and you are treated very well. They have a nice new breakfast area. The rooms are great. Very clean. Nicki gave me a free upgrade! I'll definitely return and recommend the place to all.

James in Massachusetts

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I pass through Barstow on average of every 3 months. since I found this hotel I'll drive a few extra hours to get to Barstow to stay here. My first stay, I arrived tired, on edge from driving hours in the rain and sick with a cold. I was greeted by Nicki who got me right into a room, with the instructions of breakfast . When I got settled in I realized my cell phone was not working for some reason, I went to the office and she gave me her personal cell to take back to the room to call my family. When I returned it I asked about hot tea, Roger turned on the large machine in the breakfast room and let me know when the water was hot enough for tea. He also gave me 2 cups to make sure I had enough.
Each time I stop I get some special treatment, their AARP rates are good. the rooms are very clean, and Nicki always leaves some little animal design in the towels. Most of all, because I have tremendous fear of bedbugs, I check every room before I even take my luggage in. Nicki is equally as fearful of getting them in their rooms. Since the epidemic has started they have replaced the beds in all their rooms, along with special covers. I would recommend the lodging to anyone who stops near Barstow.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2011

it was a most enjoyable experience. the place was exceptionaly well kept and hosts roger and nikkie were extreamly gracious and caring. we give rodeway inn our highest recommendation.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2011

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are spotless and are well appointed. An excellent value!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple