“Slow Service, Careless Waitress! ”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #216 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Visited for dinner service... was very disappointed by the carelessness of the waitress. As we picked things from the menu she kept telling us "that's not very good"...the food we did actually order took nearly forever to get there and when we talked to a manager, all we got was "We're sinking back there, I'm sorry" Needless to say, we will not return.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Really enjoyed the menu and the food. Excellent staff and I likely would eat there weekly if I was in town.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Ate here the other day on business and really enjoyed it. This was on a Monday night, so I'm not sure of the experience on the weekend. I was seated immediately and a waitress came within a minute to tell me about their menu. Probably 20 people in the restaurant at that time. After ordering, a loaf of bread was put on my table a couple minutes later, and the appetizer was there in about 5 minutes. As soon as I was finishing the appetizer, my entree arrived. I felt the food quality was very good and the prices very reasonable. I will return there again this week on a business trip.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were a little alarmed by the negative reviews of fall, 2013, but decided to try our luck anyway, since we've enjoyed Macaroni Grills in the past. Whatever was going wrong, the management seems to have fixed it. We were seated promptly, had an attentive, friendly server, and both our meals were fine. The restaurant has a pleasant, informal, romantic atmosphere, a pretty decent wine list, and consistently good food. It was a nice place to unwind after a long day's drive.

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

This particular place used to be on our date nights. We stopped going because the food just wasn't good anymore. We tried again and we are glad we did! We were surprised and very pleased to see a new fresher menu. It was also a Monday night with a 1/2 priced house wine special offering a very large bottle of very tasty wine for a great price. Of course we took some home because it was just took much wine for two people. The food was delicious, we will be back.