“Awesome!”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The food here is authentic Greek. Even my children like the Gyro meat (and they are picky!). I love the grape leaves! They are some of the best! I have to say that the house dressing is my favorite on the planet. I bring it home and use it in all my recipes as well as in salad. The owner there is as friendly as can be! The only issue is they do not sell wine or beer. I highly recommend the food!

2  Thank kim k
There are newer reviews for Greek Aroma

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I love this place. I am well-travelled individual with no shortage of dining experiences, some of which I would rather like to forget. Then there are those experiences that just stand out for simple reasons. Greek Aroma is a little independent gem that outshines the fast food chains in its area. They serve well priced food that not only tastes great but taste FRESH ( something forgotten in a lot of restaurants in that area ) and with an added bonus of doing a good job of cooking to order just the way I like it. The establishment has always been clean and the staff extremely friendly when I have visited. I am looking forward to my next visit to Greek Aroma when traveling through the Frederick area of MD. Oh, how can I forget….I SO RECOMMEND THE HOUSE DRESSING!!! They need to mass produce that!!! Sooooooooooo good!!!

4  Thank Cynster
Greekaroma, Owner at Greek Aroma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

There are very few places that I will frequent and Greek Aroma is one of them. I have been met with cordial and efficient staff members who take the time to get our orders correct. They are not afraid to ask if we want something a specific way or let us know we forgot our cup on the counter. They have always greeted us with smiles and friendly conversation. This is one of those places that actually remembers my name when I walk in to order. I highly recommend this place for great food, good atmosphere and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Garth P

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Our staff works really hard to make our customers feel welcomed. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

This is one of those places where the food is so good that if you don't mind paying high prices for small portions and bad service, this is your place!
I know times are hard but there is no reason to use cheap styrofoam plates and cheap plastic ware. The tast of the food only goes - the service and prices count a lot towards someone choosing to go there.
My suggestion - find somwhere better and there are other choices in Frederick.

1  Thank TravelLover786

I am sorry that we were not up to your expections, we are always trying to find new ways to improve our service at Greek Aroma, your comments will be taking into consideration. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have eaten Greek food at numerous restaurants, but the food at Greek Aroma is, by far, the best I've ever had. The dishes are high-quality and the food is seasoned perfectly. The service has always been fast & friendly. I was even able to meet the owner who was very lovely & seems to be present & involved in every aspect of the business. I will continue to return to Greek Aroma time and time again!

3  Thank AlisonBrecher

Thank you so much for your review, hope to see you back soon.