“Great place to eat alone or with family”
Review of Fajita Grande

Fajita Grande
Ranked #48 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stop in at this restaurant on a regular basis as we all like Mexican food. The quality of the food is always consistent and the service is always very good. It is also very reasonably priced for the quality and quantity of food.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great food, great service and a decent price. The salsa is just awesome. Usually by the time my food arrives, I'm full off of chips and salsa. Everything is great on the menu. Definitely worth trying out a few items!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I love Mexicab food and have tried a few places. This is a regular place that my friends and I go to. The food is always fabulous but some of the servers are plain creepy. There is one guy who keeps touching my shoulder and since he recognizes me wants to get personal. NOT a big fan of that.
The fajitas are great, the salsa although mild is amazing.
Very family, couple friendly.
I love their deserts and the shrimp diablo is excellent.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

$4.99 lunch menu. Variety of choices and the portions were good sized. Our family loved it. Good service too.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We've eaten at Fajita Grande on several occasions. It's "americanized" tex-mex. Some dishes are a little light on flavor and authenticity.