“Good Food, Good Service, Cool Ambiance”
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #58 of 423 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch and found the food good, reasonably priced and good quality. My wife had a Southwest salad and I had the Turkey BLT. Portion size was perfect and well presented. The staff were friendly and well groomed. The place looked 'professional'.

The sports bar has 30+ TV screens (I counted!) with many different channels playing at the same time. If you are into sports this is a cool place for lunch.

I would eat here again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Should like to let Julia C. know that she is the best. My husband and I received the best service ever there. It was not just us, but anyone she came in contact with. Her attention to detail is great. I wish there were more Julia's out there. Thanks Julia.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My daughter an d I went there to grab a quick (and I mean quick) bite to eat on the way to a meeting. The service was very fast and the food was great. Kudos to the kitchen staff who actually know how to make a salad. The lettuce was the perfect size so it could be eaten without needing to be cut. I got the half portion which was the perfect size for a quick dinner. Would recommend the Cobb, can't wait to go back and try the others. My daughter got the boneless wings and the portion was generous for the price. This was our first trip to this restaurant but we will be going back again soon to try the other salads. Monday nights they have a Hamburger special and Tuesday nights are their Taco special. We were both able to eat for under $20.00 with tip. We always skip the overpriced sodas for water.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Except on the weekend, the free pour from the bartenders makes this a number 1 stop, if you enjoy alcohol. Food is good, but that is what you expect from a sports bar. I would definately recommend if you are in town and want to watch sports - TV's all around the restaurant, with gadgets to be able to turn the volume on at your table or bar stool to listen to the game also.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We usually go here with co-workers on Mondays when the vast majority of thier burgers are $6. The menu is always changing and the owners try to keep new flavors popping up, which is good. They currently have a buffalo chicken burger which is my favorite. It is a combo of white and dark meat chicken, cooked and bathed in buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles. I ask for provolone mented on top and a side of ranch to dip it in, and it is fantastic. Serve with a side of their sweet potato fries and your tummy is in heaven. Lots of beef burger options to choose from as well (cooked to your liking). There are plenty of different things on the menu besides burgers, and all of it is good, but we just come specifically on Mondays to take advantage of the price break for the burgers. YUMMY!!