“No wings” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Lewis Center, Ohio
“No wings”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

I went there on a saturday night and there was a sign on the door saying that the location had no wings. I think they should change there name to no wings but and 4 drunks at the bar

Visited August 2012

“Outraged at Germantown BWB Location”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

On June 23rd my family of five anxiously went to celebrate my son's 13th birthday by having lunch at his restaurant of choice. Being a chicken wing lover, he chose Buffalo Wings & Beer near our home in Germantown. We had gone before when they initially opened and enjoyed the food and service. But this time, we couldn't even get a CUP OF WATER! It was approximately 3 pm, the place was empty except for a few sports fans in the bar area. We entered and basically seated ourselves...no problem. The waitress comes to our booth to hand out menues and take drink orders. We asked for waters' to start. It was a hot day but not even that, we always have water to start, as most customers do in restaurants. The waitress replied "We only serve bottled water." Are you kidding me? We are about to spend money in your establishment but we have to PAY for water?!...We're 2 adults and 3 children and even my youngest ,age 4, can't get a cup of water and our bill I know was going to be a nice chunk for my birthday boy wanted all the wings he could "gorge" for his birthday. I asked for the manager, who was not there said. I was outraged and could not believe that in this day and time there was a restaurant that did not offer water as a courtesy and common customer service! I went on to voice my opinion and eating out experiences and that I have never....! Even after this, we tried to continue and just order but the whole ordeal just ruined our desire to eat there, spend money, and support their business when they don't put customer's first!...Especially over water!! This is cheap and very bad customer service. Since they specialize in various hot wing sauces you would think water would be pouring all day with no problem. We decided to leave and spend our money and celebrate elsewhere. But we did place one single order of wings to go for my birthday boy but he was totally disappointed that it was not a good experience this time and so were we. We eat at many Germantown and surrounding restaurants but I doubt if we will visit here again with this water policy!! I do plan to go back and talk to the manager!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Buffalogal_87
Frederick, Maryland
“Good food/beer, iffy atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

When we walked into Buffalo Wings & Beer, I quickly noticed the place wasn't very nice. There are enough TVs around the place to be able to see a game, but the restaurant has a 'dingy', older feel to it. It's definitely a 'blue collar' type of atmosphere.

The best part of this restaurant is the service. We've gone back since our first visit and the servers are super friendly and quick. You can get beer and food here at reasonable prices. Based on the look and feel of the place, my expectations for the food were low. I was pleasantly surprised that the food was actually pretty good. I had a fish sandwich and my wife had a wrap. We shared fries, which were excellent!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Harrisburg
“Ice Cold Beer!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were in Frederick and my wife wanted to play Keno (a lottery game) so we took a drive around and found Buffalo Wings & Beer in a strip mall. We had already eaten so all we ordered was beer, which came in one of those large, heavy glass pitchers and was ice cold! Very good! Anyway, the waitress was very nice and kept running my wife's keno slips back and forth to the machine, checking her tickets, and bringing her winnings. We saw several orders of bar food go by - cheese sticks, onion rings, and wings and they all looked piping hot and smelled delicious! The place was nothing fancy - a dining area with booths and a small bar, and a room with a couple of pool tables. It was decorated with Redskins, Ravens, and Steelers memorabilia. Next time we are in Frederick we will definitely stop in for wings!!!

• Visited February 2012