“Good Food But Horrible Coffee!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #125 of 412 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This rating is based on it being a place for breakfast, and does not mean how it stacks up against all restaurants that serve dinner, etc.

The people in the restaurant were very nice and accommodating. I was seated immediately and a pitcher of coffee put on my table. I placed my order and in about 5 minutes had my eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and banana pancakes. My waiter came back numerous times to see if I needed anything else. The food was very good, the ONLY complaint was the coffee - it tasted like Sanka which I haven't had in about 30 years. I'd highly suggest either a different coffee maker or brand of coffee!

1  Thank PAJAY

Reviewed 12 January 2014

On Jan 11, 2014, at 2:30 AM; I sat at my table for 15 minutes and NOT ONE of I guess 10 people on staff that night came to ask me for my order. This waitress served me iced tea and then never returned.
I asked a server what was going on after 15 minutes, and he ran around like he cared.
After another 5 minutes, I was disgusted enough to leave.
Horrible, horrible, terrible, disgusting service. You guys should be ashamed.
I am never visiting an IHOP again, and will post absolutely bad reviews wherever I can.

1  Thank Gaurav D
Reviewed 15 October 2013

New and clean and service was fast and efficient. Good food as always. There was no wait and parkign was good. Servers were all clean and professional.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

There were 9 of us and they were very attentive. Food was hot and 3 people help to serve us. ------------

1  Thank cynrus58
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Food is normal but the service was great and were seated right away. Lots of staff so you don't wait for tables and your food comes fast.

1  Thank TravelBud24