“Scenic, Delicious, Great Service”

The Wine Kitchen on the Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wine Kitchen on the Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 427 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Take a right off Market St. onto Carroll Creek Way
Description: The Wine Kitchen on the Creek is a modern, seasonal style chophouse that features local, high quality cuts of meat and a farm fresh menu that includes many seafood and vegetarian options along with a dynamic wine and spirits list.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for lunch on a weekday. While the food choices were limited, there were delicious choices. My husband and I both ordered the grilled rainbow trout. Melt in your mouth wonderful! My husband also enjoyed a glass of Albariño and peanut chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream. Our waiter was attentive without hovering. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the meal. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family keeps telling me about the wine kitchen that I need to go there but this time my daughter convinced me with a Father's Day dinner. My wife ordered the muscles and myself my daughter and her boyfriend all ordered the wagyu steak with potatoes and green beans. I have had quite a few nice steaks in my time but I have never eaten one that tender and Flavorful then the one they fixed me for dinner. As for drinks they have a nice selection of wines and different craft beers on tap which complimented our meal. The seating is either outdoor along the Creek which is very nice as well as plenty of room inside for your comfort. I'm sure we will be back soon to enjoy this fine restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of us got together to enjoy a beautiful evening on the patio. We all had a different drink - wine, IPA, martini. The Cobb salad was beautiful and delicious! The burger and fries looked amazing!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

YES IT REALLY IS THE BEST KITCHEN & SERVICE STAFF IN FREDERICK
The kitchen hammers out truly superior entrees and appetizers. There are a couple of tasty variations on Eggs Benedict, like the Maryland Benny which is crab cake based. The Hollandaise Sauce for this is just smoothly perfect. There is also a Seafood Benny, which has a lobster bit base and it is a first-class entrée. The appetizer list is short but astounding. Culinary miles apart are the panko crusted fried green tomatoes versus the frosted cinnamon buns. Go for dessert, my fave is the blackberry Pavlova with great flavor blackberry sorbet. Or, just try a simple dish of frozen mango sorbet. Please try at least one flight of wine. The white “Flight of Fancy” is my fave, which has one each, an Italian Venetian white, a California Chardonnay, and a Frenchie white, all mild and Summer fresh. When they have a “Mimosa Special” try it iis great.
The Wine Kitchen selects outstanding people for its serving staff. The greeters and servers all are superior when it comes to making customers happy. Everyone in my party was delighted by both their drinks and their food. The total bill was modest and an outstanding value. A city parking building is close by. As we left we saw that multi-colored water lilies were in bloom in Carol Creek and a cute pair of domestic white ducks went paddling past us.

1  Thank Hanschen
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious light dinner of beet salad and salmon, kindly adapted as needed to fit our embarrassingly many food allergies and sensitivities. Really cute, nice atmosphere with a view of the creek. We couldn’t get reservations at the time we wanted but had no problem finding a nice table in the bar.

1  Thank Maria Noel G