“Great food and great coffee”

Frederick Coffee Company & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“Great food and great coffee”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped by here to grab brunch on Saturday. I got a Church Street Sandwich and my boyfriend got the Italiano panini. The food was very good but the coffee was best. We both got the turtle latte, I got mine hot and he got his iced. Those latte's were awesome! Price was good, food and coffee was very good. I recommend this place and I will be back :-)

Frederick, Maryland
“Quaint coffee cafe in historic Frederick”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I am new to Frederick,and I enjoy stopping at this corner coffee café in the historic area of Frederick. The coffee is definitely good and the atmosphere is cozy. By the way, there are some nice shops within walking distance of the café. ;-0

Visited May 2014
Shanghai, China
“The Spot ”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

A great place to spend an afternoon. The vibe is incredible and the coffee is just as good. The staff are very attentive and you won't be disappointed.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great vibe!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stopped here on Presidents' Day without any preconceived notions and were pleasantly surprised by the engaging vibe created by the decor, staff, good, albeit expensive, food and music. In fact, the experience was so pleasant we were reluctant to leave and found a reason to linger with two cups of tea.

• Visited February 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“I used to love going here!! Until the current owner took over...”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I must say their food is pretty darn good...a little pricey for what you get. I like the overall atmosphere except for the gaudy "jukebox" they put in...one of those electronic Touch Tunes. Totally takes away from the whole look of what Coffee Co was about. Not happy with all the "gotta buy something to sit down" signs everywhere. You used to be able to hang out but not anymore. The owner appears all about the money...just saying. BTW their roasted red pepper and guoda soup is awesome!! Don't like their current side toast with it..stale.

• Visited September 2013