Residence Inn Frederick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Frederick(Frederick)
Sleep Inn(Frederick)
View Hotel
All reviewstwo bedroom suitebasketball hoopfull kitchenstayed hereseveral tripsroom was cleanthe outer banksbilliard roomcheck in processfire pitfront desk staffcomfortable stayrecommend this hotelthree nightsnice hotelhotel is locatedextended stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2013

This was my 2nd stay at this Residence Inn. I didn't review it last time. The hotel is very clean and the staff is VERY friendly. The pool and outdoor areas are very spacious and well kept. The billiard room adds a nice touch to what's already a very nice lobby. The rooms are in very good shape with nice amenities. The breakfast and that staff are very good. The breakfast was of good quality. I'm quite certain I'll stay at this hotel again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dario F
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I recently stayed in a one bedroom unit for 5 nights while in Frederick for a class for work. It was perfect. The living room area had a couch, a coffee table and a tv. There was a small table for 2 and a desk. The kitchen was equipped with enough equipment and housekeeping ran my dishwasher daily.
The bedroom only had a queen bed (which was fine because it was just me) which was comfy, large closet and bathroom with a separate sink area.
The rooms were clean, in good shape and nicely decorated. The only negative - the tv picture seemed very grainy... i was surprised, but they were good enough!

The breakfast was great! The cold options were the same daily and the hot options rotated.

My family has stayed at Residence Inn properties for a very long time. I thought manager's receptions were Monday through Thursday, I guess not anymore... The last few that i have stayed in were either just Monday and Tuesday or Monday through Wednesday. This particular property served what they called a "lite dinner" on Monday and Tuesday (it was a full meal for me). Every other Wednesday they have a "Manager's Toast", which was cheese, crackers, veggie's and dip - a good snack before dinner. Also, the manager's receptions that I have been too before have served house wine and beer. Either this one did not, or I didn't see it. No big deal, they had cans of soda and iced tea, water and lemonade in pitchers.

All in all, very good and I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Allison D
Reviewed 14 March 2013

First time to be back in Frederick, MD after 11 years and there is no better way than staying at Residence Inn Frederick. The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean. Thank you for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My son and I stayed one night in a one bedroom efficiency unit. I was relieved upon arrival to discover the bedroom (where my son slept) had a door; the motel's website simply said "privacy wall", and the website pictures didn't show a doorway with a door. The room felt a bit small, but adequate for the two of us. The breakfast was very good, with vegetarian-friendly options and variety for both hot/cold food. The staff were very friendly. I was given a sheet of paper with instructions when I inquired at the front desk about the protocol for wireless access; the instructions worked fine with a Linux laptop, no problems with speed/access. The exercise room had adequate equipment. The pool (max. depth 5 feet) and hot tub were nice. We did not use the features of the efficiency kitchen; it appeared to be well-supplied with cookware, china, cutlery, etc. The only thing I wish had been different is that access to the bathroom was through the bedroom, which is not ideal for someone (e.g., me) sleeping on the living room sofa bed.

Room Tip: I asked for a top floor (4th floor) room and I was happy with it - nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Leeskibike
Reviewed 28 January 2013

A friend and I stayed here the night before a pre-dawn muster for a hot air balloon ride with Tailwinds Over Frederick. The hotel was everything we needed - clean, convenient, comfortable, and reasonably priced. It was a typically nice Residence Inn experience overall. The front desk staff were a little harried/confused - they seemed new - but were very friendly and nice and eager to please. We would stay here again if we ever find ourselves in Frederick!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple