“Closed and notified via e-mail - June 28, 2014”
Review of Dominick's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 July 2014

To All Our Guests:

At the end of the business day today, Saturday, June 28th, we will be closing our restaurant permanently.

We have been at this location for a little over two years now and have decided not to continue operating here in Frederick.

There were many factors involved in making this decision, but the bottom line is that it just was not a profitable location.

We thank you for your past support and will miss many of you with whom we have had the pleasure to get to know.

We hope that all of you will fondly remember the delicious meals we prepared for you with care and love just like an Italian mother would!

Very Best,

Dominick & David

2  Thank JoeS755

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My in-laws had my wife and I sample 6 different dishes and choose only 3 to have for rehearsal dinner. Hard decision! We loved all of them! The guy prepared them himself and it was excellent! Will definitely go there soon! Highly recommend anything there!!

1  Thank Jordan G
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We're from the area but have been cooped up in a hotel near this restaurant while we have renovations done. I've driven by a million times and never gave it a try. Tonight we ordered take out and was very pleasantly surprised!

I had the GF Penne with tomato sauce and sausage which was very good. My daughter had the kid's buttered pasta with garlic bread, which was a generous portion (she couldn't finish it). My husband had the house chopped salad, which is almost an antipasti and he enjoyed it. We'd definitely try this again. I haven't done dine in, but loved it for take out.

The Good:
1) They offer gluten free pasta and pizza
2) They have good kid options and were flexible on our requests
3) Prices are reasonable
4) Food was ready quickly and hot
5) Service was friendly

The Bad:
1) We didn't have anything to complain about.

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Food was actually better than we expected. Meatball sandwich was good and my husband liked the lasagna. You order at the counter and they bring you the food. We would stop again if in the area but wouldn't go out if the way for it. It was a good option when the other places like TGIFridays was packed.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This little restaurant offers some of the best spaghetti and meatballs I've had in a restaurant. I'm somewhat of a snob because of the authentic food I was used to from the families of friends I grew up with (small neighborhood in New Jersey). They offer a full range of pasta dishes, pizza, sandwiches, salads - and everything is prepared with care. We've been making weekly trips! They now serve beer and wine and the selections very good - same care has been taken in quality of what they offer. They offer take out or dine-in and have an outside court with tables. I rated them as "Excellent" on the basis of their food - not on the venue. One tip would be to get rid of the plastic plates for the pizza. But that won't stop us from coming by.