“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We had a great dinner here. Sushi was very fresh and testy. The Kung pao was perfectly cooked. Lots of food in the bowl. Huge portions. Great meal.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Beachy2013

“The place, the aroma and the taste made for and awesome experience in great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Very glad we walked in the door. Excellent staff welcomed us and set the stage for the fantastic food. It was hard to choose a dish because the wonderful aromas had me wanting everything. As a family of four, we chose lots of dishes and none disappointed. Even the rice could stand alone as it was so well made. I would definitely put this one of the best Asian restaurants in the area. Go, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank 824mare
Tampa, Florida
“Very good food, nice place to eat. Will try again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

I got take out chicken with broccoli, it was very good, better than the average Chinese food. Looks to have a nice dine in atmosphere, certainly not the typical take out Chinese. Menu looks fairly extensive and has sushi.

1 Thank GGWD
“Superb Quality and Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

I've eaten here for lunch and dinner, and I have had consistently high quality every time. The food is very high quality, and the portions are good sizes. My wife and daughter are two of the pickiest eaters I know, and even they were impressed. This is, by far, my new favorite Chinese restaurant in Frederick.

• Visited January 2013
“Looks Nice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

This place looks fresh and inviting. There is a nice sushi display. The carry out was not very successful for us. There was mushy shrimp in the chow mein and the chicken in the General Tso was not much better. They forgot part of our order and we had to make another trip back to get it. No attempt to compensate for that. I realize the place hasn't been open long but have some personality to make me try again.

• Visited November 2012