“Great Sushi in Frederick”
Review of Sushi Densha

Sushi Densha
Ranked #80 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We came to town to visit with old friends. We were excited to find Sushi Densha! We went for lunch. Everything was made fresh.

1  Thank MarieLaveau1

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My family loves the food here. I am a regular and love the seriously upscale Japanese food. A little on the expensive side but beats other Sushi places hands down.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I can't say enough things about Sushi Densha. The ambiance is trendy and cool, like a restaurant you'd see in Georgetown. The sushi conveyor belt is awesome and adds a different dimension! The service, especially Dave in the bar, is awesome. And the sushi. Wow. The best tasting, freshest, and best price in Frederick, hands down!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My wife and I stumbled on this place while looking for some place to eat lunch while waiting to go to a wedding.

Really nice staff. The place is pretty small but if you want sushi, make sure you ask for a seat next to the conveyor belt so you can just grab whatever you want. Most of the dishes were between $3 & $8 that we grabbed. If you like to try a bunch of different things, grabbing the 2 piece dishes is the way to go that wont make you go broke.

The sushi was really fresh. It was a great find and we will go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Been going here since it opened. Everything's fresh and tasty. A must try is there featured item, Snake Roll. OMG!
I order this every time I go there.

Been to Sushi Densha? Share your experiences!