“Amazing sushi variety, fresh, clean, authentic!”
Review of Sushi Densha

Sushi Densha
Ranked #70 of 404 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 June 2014

WOw... what can i say.

We have been coming here since 2 months after it opened, and actually monitored the pre-launch pics on Facebook.

We live about 1.4 miles from here and come about 3 - 4 times a month. Over the time it has been opened, we have literally become like family there. We walk in and are greeted by name like friends / family they havent seen in a while.

Decor - it feels modern, but comfortable. Instead of a rustic type of setting that lot of these style restaurants have, it has modern forward type. Booths are comfortable, bar is great, and conveyour belt is amazing! I like the high ceilings as well as it feels like the restaurant is huge.

Menu selection -
Non sushi food: its great! its a wide variety, very authentic.. i mean the real deal!.., and a large variety of different cuisines on the appetizers and entrees. Portion size is actually really good and the prices are great!!
Sushi: i dont even know where to start. you have your old favorites to state of the art top of the line fancy sushi. i have had a single bite of various things that have to be tied for "the best bite of food in my life" and i am a total foodie.. so i dont say that lightly! the review for sushi there would take me a year to write if i had to. but there is such a variety, and you can ask them for custom whatever you want.
Conveyour belt: go during most nights between 5:45 and later and the belt will be filled! its a great way to try out a roll you have never had before but on a smaller cheaper price. (i.e. you see a new roll, dont know if you will like it. you can try a plate off the belt that might have 2-3 slices of this roll OR you can ask for xyz roll to be put on the belt. instead of gambling $10-15 on a roll you dont know - you spend $3-5 to try a sample... and the plates = the prices of a whole roll when divdeded.)

Customer service - TOP NOTCH. i will say "make me what you want" and they will just create a roll of exotic or tame tastes based on what they wanna do that do. i have first hand seen people have an issue (hey, it happens - whatever). and the wait staff, bartender, and owners will absolutely resolve any issue.

Densha Club Card - at time i subscirbed, the day it launched, i paid $10 for a card that joins me up. each time we order carry out or dine in we get 10% off. its good on small parties too. so you have a $50 bill and dine twice, the club card is paid for!! JOIN THE CLUB.

Cleanliness - sparkling spotless. bathrooms are nice too. conveyourbelt is great.

OH and they have a lunch buffet most week days - $15 all you can eat off the belt. its amazing AMAZING deal....

After this time i have gotten to talk to the owners many many times and they put SO much love and passion into the food and restaurant. Quite often they travel to find what is new and fresh and incorporate specials that change randomly. They are almost like micro specials that pop up when the ingredients are fresh and ready.

This is our fav sushi place and one of our favorite restaurants. You need to try it out...

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Staff are great and the food is even better! My fav dish is the hamachi Kama order immediately because it takes some time but well worth the wait! i feel very comfy here!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Place is pretty cool. They have the sushi chef making the sushi in the middle of the place and have a conveyor belt going around with different types of sushi and also pickled ginger and wasabi paste. I also ordered the soft shell crab app and it was awesome!! Def will go back soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and I met my son and daughter and their spouses for dinner (along with my granddaughter). I was impressed with the trendy atmosphere and friendly staff. The waiter was very accommodating and helpful in answering questions about the menu. My wife are on a limited diet so he recommended an excellent choice of entrees for my wife and me. The food was delicious and my family had a wonderful time. Definitely will visit Sushi Densha again. The price was reasonable, as well.

1  Thank NASAHUB
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We came to town to visit with old friends. We were excited to find Sushi Densha! We went for lunch. Everything was made fresh.

1  Thank MarieLaveau1