“Average”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #276 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and was seated in the bar area since I was dining solo. Ordered a cheeseburger, medium well. The burger was ok but it didn't come with onion and they automatically put mayo on the burger. I would like to have mustard but I didn't bother to ask for it. I know they have mustard because there was mustard spots on the tablecloth. I may be back but I will in no hurry to do so.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

They are very nice and very tentative to your needs.... always clean and the atmosphere is very cozy. One thing that I always look at when I go out to eat is the bathrooms. If they are dirty I don't eat there. Well you might be saying they could be in between cleanings. This is what I say to that u can always tell the difference, trust me

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We have decided to try this place. Upon entry we were greeted and immediately brought to our seats. I did not immediately sat since the chair was wet and had to wait for the hostess to wipe the seat dry. Our server came and took our drinks. We ordered a fried mozzarella for appetizer to share. I ordered a Petite Sirloin and Coconut Crusted Shrimp with their house salad while my friend ordered the Bacon Cheese Pretzel Burger. I started with the salad bar which had all the basics, but after consuming it i glanced at the salad bar and asked myself did i do the right thing? the salad bar is not properly maintained you can see the the dirt on the walls. I decided to ignore it and proceed to eating my meal but after a few bites i decided to just boxed the food and go home. The sirloin was tender but the shrimp was a wrong match it was tough and you cannot taste the coconut since it was over cooked. The server needs more training and the place needs to be cleaned daily....

1  Thank cecil t
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I visited here last week with a coupon and wanted to try the crabcake, listed on the menu under "premium seafood." Their recipe is very similar to the one served at Fisherman's Wharf seafood restaurants in San Fransisco, with a remoulade instead of traditional cocktail and/or tartar sauce (which is available). The cake itself was decent sized, with some lump crab and chopped celery and, the manager told me, artichoke and dry mustard. My server that day was Leslie, a lively, wonderful person whose excellent service and great smile made me rate this experience a five. To start, she brought me warm biscuits as soon as they were made. I also had the garden bar that day which was fresh, cold and tasty. There is a lot of variety on it and they keep it replenished. I didn't indulge in dessert but I'm sure I'll be back.

1  Thank travelkitty50
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Some Ruby Tuesday locations really mail it in and have fallen off, but this location continues to offer good food and a good salad bar. The wait staff is kind and the bar staff is attentive. The sirloin is my favorite and you should try the mashed cauliflower and grilled green beans.