“Good Chinese”

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #251 of 412 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We eat here about once a month. Always fast service and tasty food. One of my favorite Chinese restaurants in town.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I love the Shrimp brocoli and their fried rice. The food is always on time and flavor is excellent. I make an effort to visit this restaurant every time I am in the area.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Rich and satisfying food if you are not selective about health and fine dining considerations. We have only had this food as take out. The hot and sour soup is suitably spicy but has a lot of gelatinous thickener and is not tangy. The moo shi pork is standard good but the pancakes are like inedible paper and we substitute small tortillas; at least they provide real hoisin sauce. The beef chow fun with big flat noodles is addictive, filling, and bad for any normal diet! Service is always quick and efficient and the price is right. Not gourmet or even good food but would be great to fill up hungry teens.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have always loved asian food but lately had been very disappointed with a lot of Asian restaurants for their failure to keep up with the quality of food they serve. Just like this place, It is in a great location but i think they can do better if their food is not bland. Normally when you eat asian food you do not use additional condiments like Soy Sauce, Salt or pepper but in this case I guess I have to. The place also needs some upkeep. A little cleaning won't hurt. Will probably give myself 6 months to a year to get the courage to try this place again to see if it is worth coming back.