“An oasis on the road”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 May 2013

After a long drive we were thrilled to find an Outback Steakhouse on our route. We anticipated a good meal and were not disappointed. It was a Friday night and it was busy, but the wait for a table was not very long. Still had more miles to travel, so we skipped any alcohol. The food was very satisfying. Steaks cooked to perfection. Really good service.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Very disappointed with their prime rib. No essence....very dry. Don't know I'll ever get over no more "shrimp served over dark, garlic soaked bread".

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Terrible, awful wait staff act bored and uninterested in what they are doing. The place is way too noisy. The steaks were over salted, fatty, and not even very tasty. I just don't understand why anyone would eat at this place when there are many places pretty close by with much better food. And with competent wait staff. For slightly less expensive and a little bit better, there is Famous Dave's about 1/4 mile up the road. For about the same money and far far better food, Gladchucks is about a mile away. Do you really want to know how good this place is? After eating there twice (the second time was certainly not my choice), I filled out the "review" card. Management contacted me to appologize for the bad experience and then sent me a coupon for a free meal. I gave it away.

1  Thank 2005-travel-lover
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Due to bad weather on Friday, Jan 25, Saturday the 26th was packed. Had to wait for bar seats, but the staff made sure we had our drinks. After finally getting seats the staff still kept us in thier sites by coming round often to see what we needed. The food at Outback is always good. The only unfortunate bit was my shrimp and scallops were not hot. The manager immediately made sure that I got a whole new order that was hot.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Normally I am inside at the bar area. Two bartenders are very friendly and always serve you promptly. Apps are not and served correctly. It's a fun place and the Manager takes pride in her restaurant.