“Hole in the walls always have the best food”
Review of Wags

Wags
Ranked #37 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Dont let the stairs to get down deter you from trying Wags. They will be the best burger you have had in a long time. I was a skeptic at first but once I tried them I fell under their power. I crave their Wag Burger (minus onions). Their fries rival Five Guys except less greasy. It might take you a couple of times to find your perfect fit but when you find it you will never look back.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Wag's never disappoints! If you just want a good ol' burger (cooked impeccably to order) and some fantastic Fries, then Wags is your place! Just a little bar/restaurant, it's cozy, friendly, inviting, and the food is perfect. I've been there a ton of times, and always leave happy. I've heard their chili is great, but I can't ever NOT get the burger and fries!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I love the feel of this cavernous pub/restaurant. Food and service are always great in this cozy atmosphere. Burgers are good , but this visit I had a fat jack sandwich(needless to say it was delicious). No frills just a hip joint to enjoy some food and drink with friends! I love walking down the steps and thru the front door, It's dark in here at first but your eyes adjust.
Have fun !!!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

If your looking for a great sandwich [and fries] you need go no further than here. Wags is an absolutely delightful place to go enjoy a bite to eat. It's small in size [ and can get crowded ], has a cozy atmosphere and the food is delicious. My wife and I stopped in recently on Saturday night and enjoyed a Steakn' Bacon Cheese [My Favorite] as well as a Blueburger and a small Wags Fry. The service was friendly and fast, and the meal delicious as always. They have daily specials and plenty of choices on the menu. Try it yourself, you'll see it Can't Be Beat!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Went here the other day for Happy Hour and was very impressed. Got a little crowded towards the end of Happy Hour so get there early. Had the wrap of the week which was smoked brisket, onions, provolone cheese. It was delicious so I had to have 2. Will be going there again.