Stayed 2 nights over Thanksgiving to visit family nearby. Very pleased with room 502. Breakfast was decent except had to use styro plates & plastic, plus Hamptons seem to rely on the same exact fare cross country. Plenty, though and obviously budget friendly. Pool was nice and blessedly free @ 6:30 AM. Staff VERY friendly and appreciated breakfast Go Bags.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn