Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
BestWestern.com
US$92
ComfortInn
US$131
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesroom was cleanwould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staynice breakfasteach morningexcellent staypool and hot tubfresh fruitcookiesstaff was friendlybreakfast staffbusiness tripking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was on business for two weeks and I felt safe and comfortable. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was extremely helpful and simply nice. I would recommend to my family, friends and co-workers. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We picked this hotel based on the great reviews and we were not disappointed. Super clean facility, friendly staff. Free hot breakfast, as well as typical continental options. We stayed 8 nights, we had a different hot breakfast options each morning, and they even had to go bags packed for early checkout. We were super happy with our stay!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CGroveAcademy
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I reserved a "mini suite" style of room online, but received a room that was not in any way upgraded. Very disappointed. The extra money for the "best" type of room was a complete waste. It was a plain room with two beds and no extra space or anything. Since I was splitting the room with a coworker that I did not know well, this was a disappointment.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed here one night on our way to North Carolina and found ourselves so comfortable that we drove an extra 150 miles north just to stay here again on our return home. I am extremely picky and critical of hotels and with good reason. I can't sleep unless I am comfortable! The added bonus of a reduced rate for a late night check in without asking was an added bonus.
Breakfast buffet was kept well stocked and even the morning we arrived 5 minutes before closing, they had all our waffle fixings still out and did not rush us to leave.
As a travel agent, I tend to notice things that many may not and I can tell you that I have absolutely zero negatives to say about this hotel. From the warm and welcome greeting received on two separate occasions by the front desk, to the superbly cleaned rooms. I don't take off my shoes till I check under beds and in the corners and not a speck to be found. I was impressed!

Hamptons are my moderately priced hotel of choice for domestic travel and have won my trust and loyalty after many, many stays at various locations. There is definitely an across the board bar that they all seem to follow. Some better than others but all have proven to offer me what I look for not only for my clients but for my family and myself. Cleanliness & Comfort for a good nights sleep.
Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reassured my unwavering loyalty. Front desk gentleman on 2/8/2014 at 11pm and also front desk woman on 2/11/2014 at 1am, thank you... I wish I had gathered your names as you should be commended for your friendly attitudes at those hours. Absolute joy to have met you and I will not hesitate in recommending and booking your hotel for my many travelers visiting our Capital City and Gettysburg areas.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PamsTravelMagic
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Had a wonderful stay here. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Keyla! She was the first person I seen when I checked in and the last one when I checked out. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bed and the pillows were extremely comfortable.The breakfast buffet had several choices and was of good quality. The breakfast area and lobbies were beautifully decorated. The cost was reasonable. Overall, my stay was wonderful. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids, I noticed several families with their kids in the indoor pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family