“Enjoyed My First Visit”

Ranked #125 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar, Brew Pub
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The restuarant was Hagen's Tavern then Silver Maple. I was reluctant to go. The Silver Maple had mediocre food, unattentive service, and high dollar meals. I hope that this was not a renaming of an old shoe.
It was not. I went with two other adults and three teenagers. The food was very good. Hamburgers, steaks, reuben that was terrific (not oily or greasy), good chilli, and a very nice grilled salmon -- I recommend the beer and lime glaze.
Deserts were standard. We enjoyed the cheesecake and my daughters wolf'ed down the molten chocolate cake.
The brew pub is not yet functioning. The bar has a terrific stock of local beers. The waitress was knowledgable and very prompt.
I definately will return!