No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Way Off Broadway Dinner Theatre & Children's Theatre
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I just took my 3 year old and my 6 year old grandchildren to see "Tilly the Trickster", It was a Sunday matinee that included lunch. The lunches are definitely kid friendly, assuming that you are not allergic to the peanut butter sandwiches that were on the menu, we aren't but opted for the hotdogs and pizzas instead, We had seats at a table right in front of the stage, could not have asked for better seating, and the kids had a great time. The next play being offered is "Peter Pan" and I've already promised the kids I'll take them to see it. It was fun for adults and kids. What more could a grandparent ask?

They also over more adult type plays and I will seriously consider them the next time I need entertainment.

There are newer reviews for Way Off Broadway Dinner Theatre & Children's Theatre

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Went to this show 2/22 and it was terrific. Sound of Music. My complaint is the ticket person, very rude, we got a show only ticket and we felt like we were second class citizens. She just wasn't customer friendly at all. You don't get a table, just a chair to sit on. Wasn't offered a drink to buy, just kinda ignored. You are put in a corner with a limited view. I realize it is off Broadway but think the consumer could be treated a little better even if it is just a show only ticket. I guess if there is a next time we will have to buy the dinner ticket.

1  Thank BigMalPa
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was with 4 other family members this afternoon for a lunch time showing of "The Sound of Music" that was the best production I have even seen at this establishment. The shows are always good but this was , in my opinion, the very best. Great singing...well acted. The buffet was also excellent featuring tilapia, a chicken and stuffing casserole, a variety of vegetables, butter and herb spaghetti . The individual salads were served by the wait staff who are also the performers...mostly locals. $43 per ticket plus handling fee and tax. We arrived at 12:30...picked up our tickets at the "will call" window and were seated at 1pm. We ate then watched the show. left at 5 pm. You can also come just for the show and not eat for a lesser charge.

2  Thank petesgal